We are registered as a Covid Safe business and in order to maintain this we ask that you read the points below and follow them in order to keep all our staff and patrons safe, and allow our pool to remain open.
- Come ready to swim! Whoever is entering the pool must be dressed in their swimming costume prior to arriving at KICK. Changerooms are not to be used prior to your lesson and we strongly encourage you to leave in your costume also, as there will not be enough room for everyone. There are some great hooded towels out there that are easy to throw on your child and keep them warm.
- Adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rule within KICK and in the foyer of the building at all times
- Our change rooms and showers are open. But we have a very strict, limited number of people allowed in each room (signs are on all entrances). Please do not exceed this number, the staff will be policing this and will ask you to leave the change room if the number is exceeded.
- Swim & Go. Please do not hang around after your lesson at KICK or in the foyer of the building. In order for us to remain open we have to police this and you will be asked to move along.
- Toy area is closed until further notice; it is temporarily an extra baby change area.
- Good hygiene: Please use the hand sanitizer and handwashing facilities supplied. You will find guidelines for Correct Handwashing Procedures here.
- Please make sure you sign in with the NSW COVID SAFE QR CODE or complete the attendance record sheet with the staff on the wet deck
- Do not attend KICK if you or your child are displaying any flu like symptoms, are generally feeling unwell, or are required to self-isolate. For our full requirements on Health & Safety (not just for COVID), please read our newly updated Terms & Conditions.
- Only one parent/guardian for lessons, no extra adults or children where possible.
- We will no longer be allowed to supply communal goggles and caps due to COVID restrictions. If you forget either of these items, you can purchase them from the pool deck or miss out on the lesson. A make up lesson will not be granted for this situation.
- We strongly encourage you to download the COVIDSafe app
Please be assured that we are doing everything on our end to keep you and your family as safe as possible. These include increased cleaning, small class numbers, equipment used during lessons is not shared and is then cleaned in between each class. All staff have completed Covid-19 specific infection control training.
Current restrictions to numbers on Premises:
Our pool is 17m x 6 m= 103sqm, so we are allowed to have 51 people in pool at one time, including parents, babies, children and staff
The entire KICK space, including the pool, office, change rooms etc is 28.1 x 15.8= 443.98sqm, which means we can have a maximum of 112 people on site. Patrons can help us abide by these guidelines by quickly leaving after their lesson is complete.