We are registered as a Covid Safe business and in order to maintain this we ask that you read the points below and follow them in order to keep all our staff and patrons safe, and allow our pool to remain open.
Even though the peak of the pandemic is behind us, we ask that we
- Come ready to swim! To minimise changeover times in the bathrooms/changerooms we suggest that you arrive at the pool already dressed in your swimming costume when possible.
- Masks are no longer a requirement of entry, but we ask that you consider wearing one to be mindful of the current outbreak conditions.
- Swim & Go. Please do not hang around after your lesson at KICK or in the foyer of the building. We strongly encourage you to Swim, Zip and Go with a hooded towel (which you can purchase from us if you don't already have one) to reduce changeover time in the bathrooms as well. There are some great hooded towels out there that are easy to throw on your child and keep them warm.
- Good hygiene: Please use the hand sanitiser and handwashing facilities supplied. You will find guidelines for Correct Handwashing Procedures here.
- We have 2 commercial quality air purifying HEPA filters running at all times.
- Do not attend KICK if you or your child are displaying any flu like symptoms, are generally feeling unwell, or are required to self-isolate. For our full requirements on Health & Safety (not just for COVID), please read our newly updated Terms & Conditions.
- Please keep the number of adults and children accompanying your child to lessons to a minimum where possible.
- All payments for lessons can be made via direct debit or the portal.
- We do not supply communal goggles and caps for health and safety reasons. If you forget either of these items, you can purchase them from the pool deck or miss out on the lesson. A make up lesson will not be granted for this situation.
Please be assured that we are doing everything on our end to keep you and your family as safe as possible. These include increased cleaning, small class numbers, and equipment is regularly cleaned. Our entire team has been double vaccinated!